Tuesday, October 28, 2008

money

I think the fact that Obama has so much more money than McCain is definitely playing a huge role in this election. McCain simply hasn't gotten enough attention on the TV, at least in my opinion. Yes, he has commercials, etc, but Obama has his own stinking TV station on satellite (and maybe cable). I've also heard that Obama is buying air time to give a speech to the nation and just campaign. I'm not sure how true that is, but simply the idea that a candidate has enough money to do such a thing is astonishing. McCain simply does not have as much money as Obama, so he is having a very hard time competeing with Obama's media attention. I would hope that the American people would have enough intelligence to vote for the person they actually believe in, not necessarily just the one they have seen the most on TV, but I don't know that many Americans will take the time to really examine this election. Therefore, I think McCain, because he has less money, is at a serious disadvantage.

No comments: